With a busy weekend of sport ahead, this weeks show is packed with pointers on all the big events.
Matt Finnigan is joined on the show by fellow ‘X-Trader’ Gareth (who tipped up France as value for Rugby World Cup in week 3)
He will giving his thoughts on the match and Matt has some cracking options in dutching the winning margin market. We also have the Manchester Derby to discuss, Utd are value but will that stop them drifting this weekend? Find out in the show.
This Weeks Show
- Football Trading Workshop (November 19th)
- Promotion & Relegation and look a the Premier League Relegation markets
- Rugby Union World Cup final – Top bets to consider
- Line betting, moneylines or Over/Unders?
- Two new balls in Cricket and future market pointer
- Premier League Markets
Matt has released his only date in 2011 for his hugely popular football trading workshops (November 19th). Places are filling up fast (just 9 places left!) and you book your spot by going to football trading seminars.
You can follow Matt on twitter @mattfinnigan.