This week we have a packed show as stats based trading explored and how you can use free bets from the bookmakers whilst trading
Matt Finnigan is joined on the show by Darren Hall who runs www.bet72.com and is an expert in helping punters extract the most out of the free bet offers by bookmakers.
Darren also discuss how his own style of trading lead to him developing www.bettingsystemnotes.com and the clever piece of software pinpoints trading opportunities on football.
This Weeks Show
- Recap on the Rugby World Cup, plus a look at Premier League Winners market
- Poppy Appeal & running profits, the importance of doing a bit for charity
- Background to Bet72, how it works
- Arsenal v Chelsea preview
- How to combine free bets with trading
- Stats based trading
- Premier League Markets
Matt has set up his Poppy Appeal page at Just Giving and he is hoping to raise £1000 this year through donations, find out more by going to http://www.justgiving.com/tradersunite
You can follow Matt on twitter @mattfinnigan.
Darren is also about launch his own charity project and you can get involved by visiting www.runningprofits.com
You can follow Darren on twitter @Bet72